Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy Indpendence Day!

(totally not my pic, I found it online here --- lots of great photos but many are copyrighted and tough to share)
Hope your day was great! A little bit weird to have it in the middle of the week...but nice to have a midweek break. I spent most of the day getting my house back in order, it's been about a month and a half from my last super clean. Plus LOTS of laundry!

Spent more time trying to get my scrap room organized. I broke down and went to Wal-Mart to look for a bookshelf I can afford. Sure enough I found one for around $30 --- looks just like the $99 one a Target. I put it together and started loading it full of stuff. Now I just need to put the finishing touches on the room. SOOO excited to almost have it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment