Friday, July 06, 2007

At last a creative post...w/pic!


Yep going into work a little bit later than usual this am. I just finished these letters last night and wanted to post since it's been so long since I shown anything creative. We're getting ready for a marketing event at the store --- giant baby shower at Babies R'Us. My assignment was to alter wood letters for a baby girl's room. Eventually these will be going to a co-workers daughter. I'm pretty happy with the way they turned out...although as usual I got a little carried away with the bling. You know I have this tendency to 'over-do', I should probably take these to the store so I'm not tempted.

And in case your curious...I did not add the flowers and matching table cloth specifically for this little photo shoot. Pure luck that everything is so coordinated. It's my everyday table cloth ---Garage sale bargain $3.00 and the flowers were a little splurge to myself earlier in the week also on sale.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Love the lettering--would be great for a nephew or niece . . .

    ReplyDelete