Sunday, July 01, 2007

Curiosity killed the cat...

Ok so I was pretty sure that only my mom, my dearest AK friend Charlene, and occasionally Rachel read my blog on a regular basis...but I was curious to see how many random hits I had so I added one of those silly (but ego boosting) counters to my page and there appears to be a few more consitent readers.

So fess up...who are you?

Even if you don't want to 'come out' and post a comment, I just want to say thanks! Thanks for caring about the silly random things I like to talk about and thanks for caring about ME! It means more than you can know.

For all of us(ok, mostly me...creative therapy) I'm trying to be more consistent in writing and will try to stretch to find more ideas.

The good news...did you notice I set a new record for blog entries in one month...Hooray!!! Here's hoping July will be even better!

1 comment:

  1. woo hoo! you're back and bloggin' again, i should take some lessons from you. i have so much going on these days i'm surprised i'm keeping head above water. i care about you indeed and here i am to prove it to you - hee, hee! hope to see ya soon! HUGE hugs, rach

    ReplyDelete