Monday, July 09, 2007

Eye/Brain Candy Part 2

Finally! I must have whinned enough --- my sister finally broke down on Sunday morning and went to see Ocean's 13 with me. I wouldn't go so far as to say it was a great movie, but definitely entertaining. The plot doesn't change much from the previous movies, who cares these guys are mega hotties. I'm sure I'll have to watch it about 3 more times before I get everything. One of my favorite things about this series are the camera angles --- so retro. Funny, because I'm not usually a retro girl.

Back to work today--- tougher than normal. Just couldn't hit my groove, hopefully it will be better tomorrow.

Weather update --- 11 days of 90+, grr...the weather man is promising that it will be in the low 80s tomorrow. Oh, I hope. I hope.

From the random observation category: diapers and condoms are on the same aisle at King Soopers. Interesting --- an aisle I don't usually go down, but needed a pacifier for the baby project I was working on for the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment