Tuesday, July 10, 2007

10 Favorite Things

There is a thread on the Two Peas Pub board that asks people to list there 10 favorite things. Seemed like a fun thing to blog so I thought I'd post it here too. Disclaimer:These are my 10 favorite things at this moment in time and likely to change the second I hit post.

1. My furniture
2. The beach --- any beach you can put you can stand and let the waves wash the stress away
3. Creative Projects
4. Tanner running in the field
5. Discovering new music
6. Fresh flowers
7. Getting anything other than bills and promo material in the mail (hint, hint)
8. A perfectly cooked steak
9. Cabin at the lake (not quite the beach but the next best thing)
10. A clean house (especially if I don't have to clean it)

1 comment:

  1. great list! i'll have to give that one a shot now....

    ReplyDelete