Tuesday, July 31, 2007

10 on Tuesday

This week's topic: What do you do to get the creative juices rolling

1. Go shopping/work @ Scrapbook Destination (Mary Kay's fab store)
2. Blog Stalk my favorite folks
3. Just start on a page (I usually do 2 LOs at a sitting, usually not in love with the first, but the second usually makes me happy)
4. Surf the galleries
5. Surround self with people that make me streeeeeeeeeech my boundries
6. Paint
7. Challenge myself to make something out of the scraps on my desk
8. Organize my space --- finding forgotten goodies is the best
9. Look through cookbooks (hey a girl's got to eat and the styling usually gets things rolling)
10. Turn up the tunes

1 comment:

  1. good list indeed! i decided to slip away from reality for a few mintues to catch my breath and get caught up on some of my fav blogs. miss you! love and hugs, rach

    ReplyDelete