Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Fun Cards





Here are a few quick cards I made over the weekend. Can you tell I am in love with this little Quickutz dress die? It's so much fun --- it reminds me of my friend Charlene who is a total QK junkie. (yep I totally outed you girl, no more hiding in the closet ). It also reminds me of this great 'toy' I had as a kind some sort of Barbie pretend designer gizmo. It had several different rubbing plates that you could mix, match and color to create endless fabulous outfits. So I'm trying to think of ways to use this little dress like that. Mary Kay and I brainstormed a whole 'Sex in the City' card set with it. Stayed tuned for that.

Speaking of MK, I'm headed over to the store to see all the latest goodies she picked up at the show. After a month of seeing 'sneak peeks' online, I finally get to see and touch in person. Ooh La La!!

No comments:

Post a Comment