Saturday, May 02, 2009

Random Rant

or maybe not so random...

Today is National Scrapbooking Day, yes I know non scrappers it's hard to believe there's an actual day to celebrate this hobby, but for those of use obsessed with the craft, it's a bit of a holy grail day. The store will be full of projects and deals and we'll see lots of crafters come through and browse and play. We welcome all with open arms, but on the other side there's a couple of things that really bug me, most I can get past, but there's one that just grates on my nerves.

People who walk by my table and say 'that's kinda cute'. What do you mean kinda? Maybe I take it all too personally, but when I hear that I immediately think of the ugly baby or dog and no not the one that's so ugly it's cute, the really U.G.L.Y. ones. And that is opinion I think you should keep to yourself. Either something is cute or it's not, doesn't appeal to you? No big deal, but don't walk by my table and insult me and those that are working on the projects, we like them and most of the time I think things I make are pretty darn cute. so there.

And on that note, go forth and celebrate this day with lots and lots of cute projects.

1 comment:

  1. That makes me sad to read! I'm sorry people do that to you or anyone else! How very rude!

    I'm so sorry SD is closing. I know I didn't get in there weekly but I loved reading the blog spots and love all of you wonderful ladies. My heart is so heavy.

    Roxane

    ReplyDelete