Friday, May 08, 2009

Friday Fun

So way back at the beginning of the year, I set a goal to blog more often overall and bonus points(if you can give yourself bonus points, I'm thinking camera lens) if I blogged everyday for a full month. I made a run in February, but fell short by just a couple of days. Maybe May will be the month as I show off class projects...then again May is crazy so don't hold your breath. In the meantime here's the layout from the 3rd lesson of the Up and Running Class.


fun, fun, fun...hey mom(or anyone else who cares) you can click on the layout for a better look at S.

4 comments:

  1. oooh I like this one too, you are really rockin this digi stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. SWEET! how's the new mac treating ya?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all of these digi pages!! you got a much better pic of the tiger at the aquarium than i did!

    ReplyDelete