Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Daily Dose

Here's today's layout, can't remember when I was successful in making enough layouts/scrappy projects to fill a week's worth of posts. How many days does it take to form a habit? 21? Or is it 21 to break the habit... I think I knew that at some point...that seems like a lofty goal. Can I tell you how cute I thought this quick page was from Katie Pertiet(another freebie from my Jessica Sprague class) so I was totally motivated to use it quickly. Add a cute photo of S crashed out on the coach at my house and voila super fast and cute page...gotta love it.



Patterned Paper: Katie Pertiet(Bear's Life quick page)
Frame: Jessica Sprague
Word Art: Jessica Sprague Fonts: Marker Felt, Cracked

2 comments:

  1. don't you just love Katie Pertiet's elements. i'm sure you are a member of designer digitals by now where members are privy to weekly freebies. make sure to sign up for the newsletter too.

    ReplyDelete