Sunday, May 31, 2009

Ink-a-licious

You know it's a good weekend when your hands look like this at the end of the day on Sunday. With MK's birthday card I seem to have rediscovered my lost love of sponging and other ink and paper combos that I played with all weekend and now my hands look stained.


I also worked in a less mess format on this digi page about Sienna and her ever expanding vocabulary.

Patterned Paper: MTeresawa, Designer Digitals (Beautiful Day floral)
Elements: AEdwards, Designer Digitals (Details), KPertiet, Designer Digitals(Stacked Vintage frames) MTeresawa, Designer Digitals(Ric Rac, Sticker, Tab)


This age is one of my favorites as the vocab expands seemingly on a daily basis and the never ending struggle to decipher what she is really saying. I was also reminded how much toddlers thrive on routine. I stopped by to visit her at her Nana's on my way home from site visits on Friday and it took the poor thing 10 minutes to try and make sense of me at Nana's, that's never happened w/o one of her parents there at the same time.

And as the weekend fades away, I'm celebrating a goal met...check out the number of May posts...33 baby, I did it plus a couple of bonus entries. Yay Me! Bring on the new month...

2 comments:

  1. yes, yay YOU!!! i can't believe how much sienna has grown, GULP. this layout is phenomenal, love it! ♥ rach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout!
    Love your rocking digi skeels chica!!!
    And the inky hands...
    swoon!!

    B-

    ReplyDelete