Sunday, February 01, 2009

Super Sunday

How did it get to be February? Seriously! January is such a busy month it just flies by. Thankfully I did manage to get the Christmas tree down last weekend, saving me from decorating it for Valentine's Day (aka Thanks for Reminding Me I'm Single Day which would make for an interesting tree no doubt)


Certain members of the fam are jazzed about the Steelers being in the Superbowl today. It's nice to see them excited, as for me I'm ready to move on and see what the future holds for my beloved Broncos.


Here's a new layout I made with the new line from Imaginisce...what's not to love about a line called twitterpated. Really! Check out the tongue action on this niece of mine...I can't tell you how many Christmas photos I have where the tongue is the star, that will surely be a page topic soon. For now we have the present section of the 1st birthday. See the sketch for this layout on the store blog

1 comment:

  1. Be still my heart! But where are the woodland creatures?

    ReplyDelete