Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday Quote

The true object of all human life is play. G K Chesterton


I thought this quote was perfect for this photo of Sienna on the slide...and the photo was perfect for this fun new paper from My Mind's Eye...It's called Penny Lane... love it...can't wait for it to make it to the store.


as usual MME has terrific embellishments to coordinate with all the paper. I decided to kick them up a notch. The flower was originally a flat circle, so I cut the flower (because it's just not complete until you do a little fussy cutting) into 3 pieces and then stacked the layers with foam squares. On the top layer I decided to add a couple of buttons (been very into buttons lately) love the stacked button look. You'll see it on another layout coming up too.


Happy Monday!

2 comments: