Sunday, February 08, 2009

A quick layout

Can you handle a few more playground photos, I know they'll make my mom happy so the rest of you will just have to deal...

I love this photo, even though it violates all the photography rules about shooting into the sun, I think the silhoutte look is a nice change.


Look who didn't want to get out of the swing...




Speaking of grumpy kiddos, here's the layout I posted this week for the Scrapbook Destination blog sketch. I love this picture of Connor...
I can't believe it's 7:30 on Sunday night already and I still have laundry to do.
Hope your week is off to a great start.






4 comments:

  1. Love that LO C!! And the pics are perfection! Seriously. Shooting into the sun is actually a photographic technique. And you did it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout, those photos are awesome again, the top one is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them, too. It helps that your subjects are so incredibly cute. Now, take some great photos of an ugly baby, and then we'll talk!

    ReplyDelete