Saturday, November 21, 2009

Friday? Fill-ins

so I'm working off the better late than never motto here, since it's clearly Saturday morning at least in my neck of the woods...I've seen these cute little fill-ins on a couple of blogs and thought they looked kind of fun (I've always been a sucker for mad-libs) of course they're really intended to be answered on Friday, but...once a procrastinator, always a procrastinator

1. We need more laughter in the world.
2. I was clued into this blog on Emma from Glee's fashion style and it made me smile.
3. If you want something, be prepared to work for it.
4.Don't buy condoms at the dollar store because you'll probably need to get the pregnancy test too. (yes I saw both at my visit this week, some things are worth the money)
5. Massachusetts has a proposed 5% sales tax on elective cosmetic surgery; I think if the money goes to kids and/or eating disorder clinics I'm all for it. (Can you imagine the people that would show up for that Tea Party)
6. Seeing the joy on little one's faces makes for a happy holiday.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to resting, tomorrow my plans include laundry(first load already in) and Sunday, I want to see the Broncos put their game back together!

And now for a little crafty goodness, I finished this layout at the crop last weekend and it makes me smile...

Kit: Studio Calico, Marketplace
Patterned Paper: BG, October Afternoon
Brad: Sassafrass
Alpha: Making Memories
Flower: Bella Blvd
Mist: Tattered Angels Dazzling Diamonds (I know you can't see it in the pic but the bow and plaid paper sparkles)


Happy Weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Darling LO! Those pictures are totally precious! And I think your Friday list on Saturday still totally rocks... life is all about breaking the mold & breaking those silly rules, right! You're never really late if you keep that in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad my blog made you smile. Thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout, love the list, love the Emma blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. #4 is HILARIOUS! Also, kind of scary. But HILARIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. condoms at the $ store - oy. great layout and happy productive weekend!

    ReplyDelete