Tuesday, November 24, 2009

everyday moments


DSC_0005
Originally uploaded by akchristyn
Another layout from November Studio Calico goodies...one of my favorite things about kits I that they stretch my creativity, determined to get the most out of each one, I use things I wouldn't normally buy for myself like the paper I cut the weekly tabs out of or the flower card from Sassafrass. In the end, I'm grateful for the stretch, the pages turn out so much cuter---having a cutie like this to scrap doesn't hurt either.
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey(Green), Studio Calico(Daily Tabs)
Flower Card: Sassafrass
Brad: Basic Grey

Alphas: AC (green), Crate Paper(Yellow)

5 comments:

  1. that is one yummy page. the green on the black makes me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY, i can't get over how she is looking more and more like you each time i see her cute face on a page. i may have to rent a photo from you for CHA booth projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. darling page...that green is so striking against the black, and what a gorgeous little girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent layout! I love what you did with the tabs. I have been staring at that paper wondering what to do with it. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your LO and the picture is just adorable !

    ReplyDelete