Saturday, June 23, 2007

The things you know...

but forget you know until it's too late.

I have no doubt this will be a reoccuring theme as I start to blog regularly. Maybe if I write them out it will help me remember when the time is right.

Here's the first few items to the list...
1. Never wash anything else when washing new towels. Yep did it just a few weeks ago and everything had little pieces of lint on it.

2. Too many cherries = tummy ache

3. Sunscreen is your friend...luckily I've been able to remember this regularly this summer, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time before I forget this on

4. Mountain folks don't work on Fridays...this is a great thing for meeting planning that requires travel from Littleton to Arvada via C-470, no commuters to deal with YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment