Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Have I mentioned...

since moving to Colorado 6 months ago I have had the opportunity to meet and scrap with the most amazingly talented group of ladies?

I think I have once, twice, ok maybe five times...Saturday was no different. The peas gathered for their first crop at Mary Kay's store. We had a great time and the juices were flowing. Literally Roxanne brought some yummy lemonade --- watch out starbucks.

Everytime we get together I feel a piece of my old happy self come back and my creativity is pushed to a new limit.

Speaking of a new limit, I spent most of the evening working on a small mini album with some coasters. The bulk of the time beading binding to look like purse handes, I still have to decide what to put in the book. Once that part is done, I'll post a pic.

Speaking of these amazing women, I've been challenged by Viv to actually submit something to a magazine --- ack! And a laundry list of a call, now the challenge is what to pick. So it's off to my gallery I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment