Wednesday, June 06, 2007

No $

It's no secret to anyone who knows me well, I am horrible with money. I make enough money or at least it should be enough --- yet at the end of every month the money seems to disappear. This month it really hit home...our paychecks were two days late. Luckily I had enough in savings to cover the rent. It made it clear that I need to think about everything I spend on --- so not me. I sometimes think about it after the fact, but rarely before. An instead by not thinking about it I end up spending money on consumables instead of the things I really want or need --- like seatbelts. Ahh, maybe this year will be new leaf --- two jobs, no car payment, less rent --- I should be able to make it work, really make it work. Work enough so there's no panic if and when the paycheck doesn't come through. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment