Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Additions to Sunday's Post

Thank goodness today was much cooler, but yesterday was a hot one...

One more reason to hate the heat...it makes my feet swell and my shoes get sticky. Gross I know --- I wish there was something to do about it. Of course flip flops are perfect, but not really work appropriate.

I'm on the fence about this one, but summer also brings a new set of reality TV. Hell's Kitchen --- love it! Especially since you don't have to watch a stupid reveal show. America's Got talent --- watched it for the first time last night, not loving it. So You Think You Can Dance --- Love, Love, Love It. I know there's even more out there. I'm sure there'll be more posts about these shows at some point. Don't know why I let myself get so vested in these darn shows, they never turn out the way I want.

I think I fixed my comment issues --- so the three of you that read this can comment if you want to.

1 comment:

  1. hee, hee!!! i can comment NOW - wahooooo! watch it missy, i'm going to be stalkin' ya now! LOVE hell's kitchen! i think i'm going to Tivo it!

    ReplyDelete