Monday, September 18, 2006

On Hold!

I don't know what it is about about being on hold that sets my heartbeat racing and my inner bitch ready to come out.

It really should be a peaceful experience --- there's nice music sometimes I even get in the grove and start singing along (admit it you have done the same) and hopefully I'll have some resolution to the problem by the end of the call.

But the wait it just kills me--- I know it's probably another 'patience' lesson from a higher power and when I finally get it there will be no need for these tests. In the meantime, I am failing miserably. Pitty the person who gets my call.

Plus I really hate to get angry at the inital service agent. I fell so bad afterward. I have gotten better at starting with a disclaimer when I am really angry something like "I know this is not your fault, but I want to warn you that I am very frustrated and could lose it at any moment" I find this endears the service agent and is sometimes a faster route to a supervisor --- which admit is really who we all want to talk to in the first place. Unfortunetly, the situation I was trying to deal with while writing this blog is going no where and I have to wait 4-6 weeks to get my money back. GRRR...

No comments:

Post a Comment