Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sneaky Peak Part 1

ooh, I got my first Kraft Girls kit in the mail today...I had it delivered to work so I knew it would get delivered, only downside...I wanted to leave and play and it was only 1pm so that wasn't a choice(drat!). I snuck a couple of peaks in the office and a closer look on the way home (sorry to the drivers behind me @ the Holly light).

Finally, I got home and busted it all out and started to plan, I think some fun and a little different for me layouts are in store.

Here's a couple of sneaks from my first layout... Clue #1 the kit includes some 'elusive' letters from a favorite company, in a favorite color, in a favorite 'material'.

and flowers, you can never have enough flowers...especially whimsical ones.
Start saving your lunch money kids, you're going to want this kit...

4 comments:

  1. Fun sneak peeks! Can't wait to see the full lo's! I did 2 last night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous sneaks!! I've got some up too and I'm just loving this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabu! I see some Paper Whimsies from Sass...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I do like what I see...

    ReplyDelete