Friday, March 27, 2009

What to share? What to share?

So it turns out that a blizzard is a good thing for scrapbooking mojo, studio gets organized and photos get scrapped. Here are a couple that I finished up today. I think I've properly gushed over these rocking horse photos here in blog land it was time to get them all down on pages.



I actually started this one first and when I realized the stitching would be the perfect finishing touch so I took the side photos off and thought the layout looked pretty good with just one photo too, now the tough decision which one to put in her book and which one to keep for mine.



I also tried out a fab tip from Houston to cut foam with my revolution, love the way these letters turned out...my own thickers with any alpha...oh boy!


Patterned Paper/Cut-outs: My Minds Eye Bloom and Grow
Cardstock: Bazzil
Buttons: Making Memories
Alpha: QK Paige


Back to work at the store tomorrow and a little crafty time with the girls, can't wait.

1 comment: