Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday Quote

If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them. ~Phil Pastoret



Ok so I griped about Tanner in the last post, I thought it would only be fair to show a layout of him when he's better behaved. I did this one for a past journaler's challenge about nicknames. Of which he has many, many names...some good, others not so much.

love, love, love the new Bo Bunny Pet Shop line, great patterns and masculine colors. It has cutesy elements that I shied away from, but I'm always thankful to find pet paper that doesn't mix dogs and cats(bleh! sorry cat lovers) on the same paper.


Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny Pet Shop, Basic Grey(brown solid)
Alpha: AC thickers, QK Blossom
Diecuts: QK Library Pocket
Ribbon: AC


1 comment:

  1. such a sweet boy tanner is and a great layout to honor him!

    ReplyDelete