Sunday, October 08, 2006

The thrify scrapper...




Here are the great cards(...well I think they're great) I made yesterday and didn't have a chance to post. I got the basic idea to use paint chips from the DW calendar. I decided that I'm going to challenge myself to make as many cards as possible from 1 12x12 sheet of patterned paper, two sheets of stickers, and some misc ribbon and cardstock from my stash. I'm shooting for 20 cards, is this realistic? we'll see...I'll keep you posted.

It's chilly and raining today. The dogs are a total mess, muddy and wet they are banished to the deck until they dry off. I don't know how we'll ever get them clean. I really need to find a do it yourself doggie wash somewhere close by. Poor Tanner was a mess before this and now he just looks like a total rag - a - muffin.

So tomorrow I'm back to work at 7:30 am. and it may snow tonight so it maybe a fun morning all around. Probably have to get up at 5:30 or something ungodly like that. I'm secretly hoping that I will get there faster than I think I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment