Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Early Bird




Getting up at 5:30 sucks!Being back to work with an hour commute each way has seriously cut into my scrapbooking time, plus I feel the pressure to be social with sister and BIL in the evening so I haven’t had as much time as I would like to scrap.


Here’s a project I did a couple of weeks ago for the DW challenge I love the way it turned out. I’m debating keeping it or sending it off to my older sister for her birthday which I’m just realizing is in a few days ack! Not that our family is big on birthdays, we never have been so there’s not a lot of pressure to send something fabulous.

I also completed another special project for my friend Charlene that I put in the mail today, but I can’t post because I’m pretty sure she’s the only one who might be reading this and I wouldn’t want to spoil the surprise. I did post it on 2 peas in my gallery in case anyone else is reading this. No peeking Charlene!

I didn’t quite reach my goal on Halloween cards, but I did get 12 made. Short of my goal of 20, I think I have enough supplies to make a few more, I just don’t have the time or motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment