Sunday, May 13, 2007

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow


So here I am at 8:15 yesterday morning...very typical all of my hair pulled back in a ponytail. I can't believe how long it is. I counted up the months and realized it had been 22 months (yes almost 2 years!) since I have had anything done! I really was hoping to donate but I read the fine print and highlighted hair doesn't stand up to the process so it's not accepted. Sadness, but it was time to let go... And let go I did almost ten inches of blah hair gone! gone! gone! I LOVE it! I can't imagine going through the summer with all of that hair. I know you can't see the front, but it's not that different it's the back that is fabulous! I don't know why I waited so long! I feel like it's just more than hair gone but that hair was representative of two crappy, crappy years so hopefully that stuff will be gone too. If only life were that simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment