Tuesday, May 08, 2007

And I was like...

Ok so I was like...it's time to change my title for the blog, I don't know why it just seemed like the right time to do it. Not sure if 'and I was like' will be the permanent title, especially since I figured out how to change it. I'm still working on the pic and title combo. Plus finding a picture to accompany the title is a little tricky.

So where does the title come from? It's just me, one of the things I don't really like about me, but a I have a horrible habit of saying 'and I was like' instead of something such as I said or I did. My mom used to point it out when I was younger, but I think she's given up now. Where did it come from? Who knows but Valley speak...Awesome, whatever, as if, etc was totally the rage in my language learning days. Like Totally, yeah! At work we are review a variety of software solutions for reading and language skills and discussing the window of impression. So that's my story for now.

It's one of those things I would change if I could and do when I catch myself, but I wonder how much I say it without realizing it, has it become just part of me?

So that's the story for today and the pic, well if you don't appreciate Legally Blonde I just don't know what to say. It's one of the favs I keep on the down low, but its one of those movies I will watch whenever its one.

Wait a minute --- is Omar Epps leaving House? It's just beginning so I'll cross my fingers it's just part of this weeks story line.

No comments:

Post a Comment