Thursday, January 08, 2009

A little bella love


So far so good on my resolution to do something creative everyday. I started this card last night and then poor Tanner threw up his dinner in the middle of my craft room. Cleaning up doggy vomit is just about the funnest thing next to cleaning up what comes out the other end. (oops probably an overshare there). The silver lining was it gave me time to reflect on this card and see it in the light of day when I realized I had it on some pink paper that really didn't match this ribbon. I've been trying to work this ribbon into a project since last week when I uncovered it when organizing my ribbon. Super excited that QK finally came out with a label die, I had to use it right away.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink
Paper: Heidi Grace (On dress)
Colors: Copics
Stamps: Stamping Bella(winobella), CHF(Mona Lisa Sentiments: Cheers)
Ribbon: All My Memories (yep, AMM been in the stash a looooong time)
Other: QK label, Fiskars scallop punch, Glassy Accents

Need more bella inspiration, check out the great work on the bella-riffic Friday blog.

Anyway...

3 comments:

  1. cute card! I love it. I'm thinking i might have to special order that frame die from quickutz. Can't wait to see more cards! Have a great night and hopefully no more doggy puke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely perfect use for that die! She is adorable. She didn't get any friends today, though, did she???

    ReplyDelete