Monday, December 01, 2008

Monday Blues...

Anyone else have trouble getting back into the weekday grind today? Luckily I didn't have a lot on the agenda so I could ease into the routine slowly.

Did you make time to get crafty this weekend? I did :)

I don't know what it is, but the Bellas have driven me into a stamping craze. I think I've stamped more in the past month than I have in years. I decided that I needed to pace myself and buy one bella on Saturday. They need friends after all...(I wonder if that's what Hef said when he started to add bunnies to the mansion). I think I'm also going to make a rule that I have to ink the most recent bella, before I can buy a new one.

Here are a couple of my recent creations...Stamps:Flowabella
Ink: Versafine
Color Tools: Prismacolor pencils, AC Metallic Pen
Paper: Pink Paislee, Bazzil
Accents: May Arts Ribbon, Nestabilities Rectangles, Bling (note to self, Revolution and Bling are not a good combo)

Stamps: Bookwormabella(isn't she cute) Library Card from October Afternoon
Ink: Versacolor
Colors: Copics and Distress Inks
Paper: Crate Paper, Bazzil
Accents: AC Brads, Making Memories sticker, glossy accents are on her hair, glasses and the worm

This new obsession has had me blopping more and in the process I found this great blog dedicated to my new friends. I made this for this weeks challenge, not sure if I'm confident enough yet to send in...
Stamps: Prezzibella
Ink: Memento(yay! it finally made it's way to the store)
Colors: Copics
Paper: Cosmo Cricket, Bazzil
Accents: Bling and glossy accents on the present

5 comments:

  1. Those girls are GREAT! I especially love the library card behind Bookwormabella. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laughing at your Hef comment. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your Bellas Babe!!!
    You are on a stamping roll!
    And your Hef comment was delish!
    B-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very funny Hef comment. Love the library bella. Very sad monday, for different reasons. Hope your week got better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha - more bunnies, oops, i meant more bellas! LOVE the bookwormabella the best!

    ReplyDelete