Saturday, December 06, 2008

Saturday, Saturday

(I'm not responsible if Elton John's Saturday Night jumps in your head and stays there all day after reading the title, just know I'll probably be in the same pain)


I swear that the weeks leading up to Christmas go faster than any others, and the weekend is sure to fly by too. It's the annual gift frenzy at the store, I am bringing back the bazzil ribbon mini-album. I'm always surprised how many people haven't seen it before, it's one of my favorite mini style. I'll try to post a few pics in the next couple of days, for now you'll just have to trust me that it is super cute or better yet, come to the store today and make one!

I did manage to get a few more cards done last night, these two are in the running for mass production if I decide to go that route or maybe I'll just make tags out of them.

I have always loved this Holly stamp from Magenta, it's one of the few I kept when I moved from Alaska. I think it's one of those that's gorgeous in its simplicity and really lends itself to coloring well.

Stamps: Magenta(Holly) and Papertrey Ink(Merry Christmas)
Ink: Versafine and Papertrey Ink Pure Poppy(hooray my search for the perfect red ink is over)
Color: Prismacolors
Paper: Pure Poppy and Vintage Cream Papertrey Ink (can you tell what arrived at my door this week?)

Surprised it wasn't a bella, have no fear no stamping session would be complete without inking up on of the girls.

I was looking through the galleries of some the other 'bella-rific friday' ladies and say Snowbunny bella done up so cute I had to copy a couple of components. So sorry I forgot to bookmark where to give full credit. I particularly liked the technique of using the white pen for detail, perfect for a wintery card.
Stamps: Snowbunny Bella and Papertrey Ink Merry Christmas
Ink: Memento and Pure Poppy
Colors: Copics
Paper: Bazzil and Papertrey Ink
Accents: Ribbon(Papertrey Ink), Cuttlebug Embossing folder, Heidi Swapp snowflake, bling.

Tomorrow is a big day too...I'm celebrating birthday love at the Broncos Game with Heather. THANKS MK! Can't wait, hopefully the boys will have a good home game lord knows we need it. Bonus it's going to be in the 60s so no super bundling up as I thought we might have to do midweek.

What's on your agenda this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome. So excited you could pay it forward and take Hej, too!

    ReplyDelete