Sunday, January 20, 2008

What Kind of World Do You Want...

Have you heard this song by Five for Fighting? It touched me the first time I heard it and made me stop and think...then I was sent this link by Tara and immediately thought I needed to share this with everyone.

http://www.whatkindofworlddoyouwant.com/videos/view/id/408214 Sorry, I can't embed the video like I usually do, but I promise it's worth the extra click. Not only will you hear this song you'll also see powerful images and words regarding autism and the need for early intervention.

Plus... whatkindofworlddoyouwant.com will pay $1.00 per view of the designated charity’s videos - how cool is that.

1 comment:

  1. I love this video! I think autism is such an interesting disease. It has so many faces to it.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete