Monday, January 21, 2008

The most expensive scrapbook page ever...


Looks simple enough right...would you believe that it's true total is $171.00. Crazy! So how did something so simple become so costly? I love the font used in 'our' and 'ladybug'. Usually I wait for alphas to get a little old and people of tired and put them up for sale on eBay and pick them up for cheap. But for this one, I just couldn't wait. My original plan was to cut it at the store, but then the Revolution (great table top tool) went on sale and I just couldn't resist. I bought it too. So much for being better at saving money in the new year.

6 comments:

  1. LOVELY! and sienna is SO worth it! nice to see you creating again - cheers to you c, miss you. hugs, rach

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like seatbelts to me, Missy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! The cost is why I stay away from die-cutting machines - I shall just admire what you do with yours from afar :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. well i think it was worth the cost!
    i love that font, too and it works perfectly here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. :-O Really cute page...really cute wee one! And LOL at MK. ;-)

    ReplyDelete