Friday, December 04, 2009

Friday Fill-ins and a Layout

1. You get what you deserve.
2. You gotta fight for your right to party. (yep, vintage beastie boys proof my brain can be pretty random)
3. It's hammer time.
4. That my brain is thinking in musical answers is pretty ridiculous!
5. I feel more of the holiday spirit this year than the past few.
6. Merry Christmas to all, and to all a...goodnight! (ok a little early on that one)
7. And as for the weekend, I vegged Friday night, today my plans include breakfast with Houston and a little crafting and Sunday, I want to watch the Broncos hand it to the Chiefs!

And now for a little layout, pretty happy with the way this one turned out. So many times, I'm afraid to cute paper up, it's just too cute...That was the case with the blue gingham, the other side looks like a reading primer from the 50's...after being in the stash for a couple of months, I finally allowed myself to cut it, and I'm so glad I did.

2 comments:

  1. way to cut up cute paper - this is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well now I have Beastie Boys in my head LOL - cute LO!

    ReplyDelete