Sunday, September 07, 2008

How about a few pages...

Not necessarily new layouts, and many have been posted different places at some point. Since not everyone visits everyplace and it's been a LONG while since I posted anything crafty I thought it would be a good idea and something easy to help me get my blog groove back.

This one is from way back on the fourth of July, I love the way the title turned out and what's not to love about teal polkadots.These photos are a few months old, but were perfect for this new paper from October Afternoon. Yummy!

I think this is one of my all time fav pics of Sienna (granted she's only 9 months old, but...)
New paper from Scenic Route...

and finally to prove that I don't just scrap kiddos...


Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Those are great! And I have to agree about that one photo of Sienna...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVES em all...you're a rockstar! thanks TONS for joining me at my breakfast coffee today - HUGE hugs, rach

    ReplyDelete
  3. ack! the cuteness!!! it's killing me! :-) Love the pages, C. Love!

    ReplyDelete